Wednesday, May 1, 2013

180 in 180 Day 5

Hey Ya'll,
Day 5 and I'm feeling internally mobile, if that makes any sense? I think what I mean by that is, I can feel a lot of emotional and spiritual shifting happening for me. I'm also really hunting around for different work options. Writing is helping me sort out all of the thoughts that I have and put together a clearer idea of what I want my life to look like. Yoga is really helping me release my fears and receive my mission. Everything isn't crystal clear for me yet, but it definitely isn't as foggy as it once was so many months ago.

My meals today were uninspired, simple, and fairly benign. Breakfast was plain yogurt with cantaloupe and almonds. For lunch I had leftover rice salad from Monday. I also had a banana and a meat stick as a snack. (I know that sounds weird, but think organic and better executed Slim Jim) Dinner consisted of roasted veggies and stuffed red bell pepper. No pictures today, I just couldn't seem to really get into the groove of anything today until it was time for yoga. Then of course my day was ending, but I am okay with that.

I find myself wondering what writing more might bring to my life. If it's a viable option for me to supplement, or even replace, my income. I think given a chance, a little guidance, and some practice I could really make it work. But it also seems that everyone and their baby bother is a writer of some sort and trying to make a living from it. I write because it helps me to reconnect with myself as I swim through life. I know nothing about monetizing my words but some people are making money writing about the misadventures of celebrity personal lives as if that advances us as people in any way. So why couldn't I write about food and how it effects us, recipes, urban farms, natural birth, breastfeeding, and anything else that tickles my fancy? Well, until I make some sound decisions I will keep writing for me and maybe someone will decide to read this and interact with me.
Peace & Namaste Ya'll

No comments: