Saturday, May 11, 2013

180 in 180 Days 14 & 15

Hey Ya'll,
This week has ended rough for me. You ever have one of those days where that final tiny straw hits your back and you just can't stand up under the pressure anymore? Well that was me yesterday and I found myself drink a little too much wine and eating foods that I had no intentions of keeping in my regular rotation of foods. The same goes for today, early this morning I had a meeting that just rubbed me the wrong way. The major culprit for me over the most recent 36 hours...french fries. Even sweet potato fries. *Le Sigh*

Well, if the whole 180 days went over without a single hitch then it wouldn't be a challenge now would it? So a day and a half was lost, but lessons about me were gained. I have learned that when I am stressed I need my yoga class that much more rather than a Happy Hour evening with friends right now. Grant it, it was nice to see them and they helped my blow off some steam. But overall it was counterproductive to my mission and no solutions were reached at any point. Not to mention I physically feel the worst I have felt in DAYS. This is miserable, I absolutely understand why I chose to take on these challenges. Because I was feeling so terrible from the inside out. After getting a glimpse at what it is like to feel kind of good on the inside why would I want more of this terrible grossness ever again? I think to help expedite feeling better again I will juice some produce in the morning and go to yoga as a nice Mother's Day gift to myself. I managed a couple of pictures but not nearly as many as I should have taken. I can only get better as time goes by and I continue to practice....right?
Pineapple Peanut Brown Rice for breakfast yesterday, not bad at all .

Kimchi Jjigae (not homemade) 
Tomorrow is a new day, let the redemption begin. Happy Mother's Day to all of you who take care of someone other than yourself. And a special Happy Birthday to The Love of my Life. <3 div="" ll="" mat.="" nbsp="" on="" see="" the="" ya="">Peace & Namaste Ya'll

No comments: