Sunday, May 26, 2013

180 in 180 Days 27 - 30

Hey Ya'll,
The last few days have been a bit of a whirlwind. Great thing is the hubby has his foot back in the door of doing work he can love again. And I'm so excited to see him excited again. He has been diligent the last 3 years and it has finally paid off. As I see our lives progressively turn around I can't help but wonder what is in store for us as a family. What do I need to do to help position us for the best outcome possible. I watch my husband work so hard to be a contributing member of society on so many accounts that I occasionally feel like I don't pull my weight because I'm just floating about in meaningless jobs trying to realize who I'm meant to be. I kind of envy my husband's drive and clear understanding of who he is and what he wants to put his name on in this world.
I had a conversation with my Poppa today about what he will do when he retires from the service. And he said something that peaked my interest. He said, maybe I'll just do what I'm good at until I learn to love it.
You know, sometimes what we love is only meant to be a hobby. And sometimes just being good at something and allowing yourself to succeed is enough to evoke love for your craft. But either both require enough personal insight  to choose which is which. Yet another thing to ponder, I plan to get it together by the end of this journey. That's what this is all about after all, turning my life around.
Peace & Namaste Ya'll


No comments: