Thursday, May 9, 2013

180 in 180 Day 13

Hey Ya'll,
Now I'm not sure what my problem was today, but I just did not want to eat much. Don't get me wrong, I was hungry. Heck it seems like I'm always hungry, but I didn't want most of the foods that I was trying to feed myself. Do you think I'm going through official withdraws? I am approaching a full week in my detox and usually the first 2 weeks are the hardest. If it wasn't peanut butter or olives I was just turned off. I did manage to get some tomato soup and salad in me so my body won't be angry with me and I don't find myself sleepwalking stuffing my face with everything in the fridge in the middle of the night. Not that it has ever happened to me before, but it would be just my luck that I'm doing something that means a lot to me and I sabotage myself unconsciously in a brand new way.

So basically all I ate today was a rice cake with peanut butter, a banana with peanut butter, a small handful of pecans, tomato soup and a salad. No pictures because nothing was impressive....Well I take that back the soup and salad were lovely, they will be finished off tomorrow for lunch so maybe I'll take a pic then. Though my plans for the rest of tomorrow's meals are completely up in the air. I think I will take advantage of the quiet moment in my house right now and call it a night early. Maybe a hot shower, a little yoga, some meditation, and a good night's sleep will have me appreciating my meals more tomorrow. Until then...
Peace & Namaste Ya'll

No comments: