Thursday, May 30, 2013

180 in 180 Day 33

Hey Ya'll,
I decided that I really need to invest in a good camera so that my picture uploads can be more reliable. I still for some reason can't get my celebration meal photos up on to yesterday's post. *sad face*

On another note I unconsciously recommitted to my plant-based eating, I didn't realize it until lunch today at work we had a potluck and someone asked me if I didn't like chicken. I responded, "it's not that, I just go through these phases where I don't really want meat." Lately, I simply don't feel all that well eating it even when I'm just picking. Water critters are more my friends I guess. I desperately need to make the time to grocery shop soon, because it is  incredibly difficult to eat well when rations are low.

Do you ever get the feeling that all of your great ideas are for nothing because you don't have the means to bring them to fruition? Well that seems to be the story of my life when it comes to my career and I'm beginning to feel really beat down about it. I know we make our own decisions and have to make sacrifices to bring our dreams to life. Problem for me is I'm not willing to make my family sacrifice along with me as I pursue something that I THINK will bring me career satisfaction. I'm still waiting for that moment of passion and drive to collide, creating clarity and success. I know it's near, I can feel it brewing, but until then I at least need something extremely flexible so that I can be here for my family as their needs change and grow. I hate the idea of feeling like the one job that I've always known I wanted isn't being completed with my greatest abilities. Well, off I go to pray, meditate, and rest.
Peace & Namaste Ya'll

No comments: