Thursday, May 16, 2013

180 in 180 Day 20

Hey Ya'll,
I'm not feeling so hot today, my stomach just hasn't been very settled and my cravings are worsening. I'm craving animal products that I rarely even think about, let alone eat. I'm not sure anymore if this is emotionally charged or if I'm just not doing a good job of balancing my veg meals so my body is asking for specific elements that I'm missing. I need to really think about what makes me feel my best in eating. Maybe the fact that I haven't had any seafood this week to offset the cravings for other animal products has something to do? Either way this uneasy tummy isn't really keeping me going today. So I have looked up asanas that can help with this and I found a few poses that I think might really help, coupled up with some ginger tea. Then tomorrow I'm planning out the menus.
But right now, I'm going to try to tame my tummy.
Peace & Namaste Ya'll

No comments: