Tuesday, May 21, 2013

180 in 180 Day 25

Hey Ya'll,

In light of recent tragedies I would like to extend heartfelt prayers to the families of Moore, Oklahoma. I would also like to take the time to express my gratitude to The Creator for keeping my own family in Oklahoma safe and secure. Each day is not promised to us, which is exactly why I started this project. The idea of leaving this Earth without having ever felt accomplished or legitimately satisfied with the life I've created for myself is absolutely unacceptable. So, I continue with my advancement for as long as I am permitted.

Today I did my best to remain grounded and engaged, for the most part, my day was productive. But I guess that's all one can ask for when one is at work, right? On a slightly higher note, I overcame a craving/desire to stop for a cheeseburger at dinner time and instead made the fish tacos that were planned. I was also proud of myself for prepping this morning's breakfast last night. Overnight I soaked oats in a blend of vanilla almond milk, banana, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice. Then this morning I heated the soaked oats on the stove while I dry pan toasted hemp seeds. I topped the oatmeal with the hemp seeds and a few semi-sweet chocolate chips (I also added a few butterscotch chips in my bowl, fyi, the chocolate chips alone were enough). This whole idea came from my daughter's love of instant flavored oatmeal and my attempt to rid the house of these types of processed products. The verdict...."It's BETTER than the banana and cream instant oatmeal Mommy" Score one for Mom, so glad I thought this one up.
(Unfortunately the pictures I took of my meals do not want to load tonight, I will try again in the morning)

As I watch more people jump ship around me to stop doing work that doesn't serve them in exchange for work that nourishes and enriches their lives; I understand more and more that a change is coming for my family and me. I welcome this change with and open heart because I am certain it will place us in a world all our own that supplies us with the steady flow of joy that we seek. May you all sleep safely in your beds tonight and may dreams of your purpose bless your hearts. May you remember your purpose come morning light and may you pursue that with zeal and love. Goodnight, sleep tight, and allow The Universe in tonight.
Peace & Namaste Ya'll


No comments: