Monday, May 20, 2013

180 in 180 Day 24

Hey Ya'll,
Today has been an odd day. Not necessarily bad, just odd. Something felt off and I just couldn't put my finger on what it was. I actually can't even think of anything to write about tonight because I feel like I've been walking around with my eyes closed all day. Have you ever had that feeling? Once you finally sit down at the end of your day and take a moment to exhale you realize that nothing from the day has been dedicated to memory because you've had no focus or any one thing at all. That has been me today, walking around in a fog. Even yoga kind of felt dream like to me....A much more pleasant dream but still kind of floaty in my head none the less. I think I'll try to make it to bed earlier tonight in hopes of actually feeling rested come morning. Take the time to breath and be present today before it slips away.
Peace & Namaste Ya'll

No comments: