Monday, June 3, 2013

180 in 180 Days 34-37

Hey Ya'll,
The last few days have been a fury of  exercising and job hunting. Unfortunately, I think I lost track of the jobs I applied to because I received a phone call today and I had no idea which posting it was for until halfway through the conversation. Not a good look. But, after speaking with the guy over the phone I don't really think this is a position that I actually want. The downside of getting desperate is you forget why you were being selective initially. Time for me to step back and remember what it is that I want from a new position.

I spent quite a bit of time doing laundry and walking my dog with the hubby. I think this past weekend was one of the best that I have had in a long time just because it was so calm. Even though it ended kind of solemn after some reflection on what we want, need, and can actually have in terms of our family structure right now. But I have faith that The Creator didn't bring us this far just to watch us squirm. Something glorious this way comes and I'm ready.

I have some new ideas and I promised myself the time the wheels started turning that I would follow through on them and make myself successful. So as I work my way through these 180 days I going to have to challenge myself further as if I were a coaching client. I need to hold myself accountable for my well being, my success, and ultimately my happiness. This will happen for me. It has to. I refuse to let myself down again. I am not a failure, so I am going to stop behaving like one. The same goes for you, you are greatness waiting to happen. Actualize it and let loose.
Peace & Namaste Ya'll

No comments: