Sunday, September 1, 2013

180 in 180 Days 122-128

Hey Ya'll,
So this past week has been very interesting for me; I'm still not in control of meals (which is odd but not altogether bad) so there are no pictures of meals yet again. BUT I seem to have infiltrated the way the grocery shopping is done around here. Now significantly more fresh produce is coming in through the door and I couldn't be happier. I am going to be meal replacing for the 30 days (once my order arrives) because I feel like my workouts need an amplifier. Don't get me wrong, I'm seeing slow and steady results like recommended, but I'm also getting really antsy and if I can't break through into a new pant size soon I'm going to end up discouraged and I've worked too hard these last 128 days to quit now. So for the sake of accountability I will be posting each days food and liquid consumption starting tomorrow.

By the way, I just took a huge sigh after typing that, mostly because this means I'm going to have to honest with myself about how much effort I put into ALL aspects of my life. But I'm beyond ready, especially now that I have so much support around me and so many adventures waiting on me. So much to actually look forward to in my life and people who actually want to share that with me is amazing motivation. I'm ready for ya'll to watch me work! And it only took two thirds of my journey Haha...better late than never right?

So I guess I'll be back to daily rather than weekly. See you tomorrow world.
Peace and Namaste Ya'll

No comments: