Saturday, September 21, 2013

180 in 180 Days 146-147

Hey Ya'll,
So yesterday I did some investigating into my future....Have you ever gotten the feeling that the "normal" route into something just might not be meant for you? Oh well, I'll try anyway and if it's what The Creator has in store for me then it will happen. If not, then there are always alternate routes. The front door isn't the only way to access the home.
I do know that I need a new camera and a way to make some money. But then again, it seems that is what most of us want these days (including the new camera) LOL. But I am fighting the urge to over think anything and just continue to listen. Because I was out and about all day yesterday I failed to collect pictures of any meals. But I do have the photos from Thursday. Nothing special, and still working through my bag of Dutch Chocolate Achieve by Zrii. Oh yeah, I can't afford to continue with the Zrii (yet again) after this bag. So I'm going to have to just snatch my habits in and keep photo documenting for accountability. To be honest the photos are twice as effective as any food journal has ever been. As a matter of fact, as soon as I upgrade my phone I think I will connect to InstaGram to keep things going from Zen_Tasting beyond the 180 in 180 project.
Day 146 Breakfast and Dinner:
The cup holds 30 ounces of water
Dutch Chocolate Achieve by Zrii
Day 146 Lunch:
I'm sure putting up recipes is going to become necessary very soon, especially once I figure out how to gain my control of the kitchen. Right now, it's not really something I do because I so often just throw things together without thinking about it.
Steamed Brown Rice, Sauteed Kale, Simmered Red Beans, with Tomatoes Jalapeno and Onion
Night 146 I went to bed feeling accomplished and hopeful. Night 147 I went to bed feeling hopeful but uncertain.The big difference now from 147 days ago is that hope is still present. The worst thing that could ever happen to a soul is for hope to be lost. Lost hope causes the world to fade to gray and the air to thicken. I have hope for you out there; that in your own journey hope finds you again and never leaves.

Peace& Namaste Ya'll 


No comments: