Monday, September 23, 2013

180 in 180 Days 149 - 150

Hey Ya'll,
I'm slightly at a loss for what to leave you with today. I'm missing elements of my old life but not nearly enough to subject myself to the toxicity of my former surroundings. So I'll just be sure to keep in touch with the loved ones that I actually miss and take some time this week to prepare the foods that remind me of home. I'll be sure to take plenty of photos on those days.
Day 149 had a bit more food than planned but again not bad. I've been making some noticeable progress and I'm determined not to mess that up. I'm finally beginning to actually look different, not just live different. I've been waiting for my body to catch up with the rest of me for months now. Now I just need this to snowball and get my outside to match my insides. I know I sound impatient, I'm trying not to be, but occasionally I find myself there so I just breathe and keep moving forward.
Day 149:
More Dutch Chocolate Achieve by Zrii and literally a gallon of water for the day

I split this plate with my daughter, she ate most of the cheese and all of the tomatoes LOL
Tuna salad and cucumbers Mmmm mmmm

So this wasn't actually my plate of spaghetti, I forgot to take a pic of mine, but this was about how much I had. 
I think I'm struggling tonight with my dialog because I'm tired, and still quite a bit hungry, so I'm going to call it a night early and start fresh tomorrow. 
Peace & Namaste Ya'll

No comments: