Saturday, September 21, 2013

180 in 180 Day 148o

Hey Ya'll,
As of today I realize just how excited I am about finishing my current exercise routine and taking on the challenge of pouring myself over my mat again. Of course I touch it to some extent fairly often, but not nearly to the extent that I was earlier this year. Making big changes has a tendency to disrupt habits of all kinds. But I only have one more week left of Jillian Michaels before yoga intensives become my focus again. Yoga is more than a great stretch or a good workout for me. It's a way to calm my mind and open my heart enough to hear the responses that my Creator has to the prayers I send up so regularly. Without it I struggle to hear or see what is meant for me sometimes. With it I float through life secure and at peace.

Okay, so clearly I was a bit contemplative today but I didn't over think my meals. They were simple and slightly odd. But nothing was overdone.
Breakfast and dinner the same today:
Dutch Chocolate Achieve by Zrii and 4 - 32 ounce containers of water
Lunch consisted of a hodgepodge of leftovers as usual:
Sauteed Cabbage with Cornbread
I also had a small Granny Smith Apple and 2 sticks of String Cheese
(I know kind of random, but it's what I had)
There was an evening snack before my dinner shake today. Which I hadn't been doing lately, but it happened: 
Reunited with my favorite snack Air-Popped Popcorn
I'm proud of where I am and where I am going...even if I don't yet know exactly what direction that is in right now. I do know for sure it's not backwards and that is perfectly fine with me. May ya'll have peace, love, light, and tasty bites throughout your life. 

Peace & Namaste Ya'll


No comments: