Friday, September 13, 2013

180 in 180 Days 136-139...The Package has Arrived

Hey Ya'll!!!
If you haven't figured it out, my Zrii Achieve has arrived and I am excited! So yes the product is no longer soy and dairy free, but it is GMO and cruelty free. Which means a lot to me, I have never been a committed vegan so this change is really only a problem because dairy does not always agree with me. But I sleep alone right now so all of the potential excess wind won't be a problem LOL. My first day was fine until around 6:00pm. It's not that I was excruciatingly hungry or anything, the shakes are actually rather filling, it's because I was so tired but had to stay awake to finish out my day with the kiddo. I fought the urge to munch to stay awake fairly well, but boy were those vending machines at the gymnastics club begging for my money. My meals were not glamorous, but they were nutritious and kept my belly from rumbling. I didn't waste time counting calories, to be honest I don't want to have to do that ever again. I want to be able to hear my body say was it's finished and when it needs more, then give appropriately. This is the rest of my life and I want to live it free of everything that has ever held me back up until now: people who don't love me, doubt, loneliness, hiding from myself, not following my own truth. All of those toxic elements got me nothing but pain and an uncomfortable body. This journey has really opened me up to seeing that and committing to correcting it all. I am so grateful for this venture and everything that has come from it, I truly am blessed.

Okay, my meals for the day:
Breakfast was after my double workout (the reason I was so tired) one serving of Zrii Dutch Chocolate
The taste is not bad, best when it's cold. But then again chocolate makes everything better. 
I often find myself pieces together elements from previous meals for my lunches, this one was no different.
Red Beans and Rice, Steamed Kale with spicy Sweet Potatoes, Avocado with Salsa and Onion
I don't have recipes because most of the time I'm just throwing things together. Maybe my next journey will involve writing out recipes to my random creations.
Remember I said around 6:00pm I had a snack attack? Well, I chose to knock the edge off with a handful of raw almonds and a Zrii Accell drink mix. I forgot to take a picture of the mix, don't worry I'm sure there will be another consumed today LOL.



Around 7:15 I had my second shake for the day. To be honest this routine is going to be very helpful at least 3 days out of the week since I am away from the house until about 8:15pm and I don't like to eat that late. The other 4 days I may shift from eating lunch to eating dinner so that I can sit down with my family and enjoy myself.
I ended up drinking this one at room temperature, it wasn't bad, it just wasn't my preferred way. Next time I'll load my cup with ice before I leave the house. 


Thank you....if there is anyone out there. Thank you for being patient with me as I grow in this venture. I will return later today to tell you all about Day 140. 

Peace and Namaste Ya'll








No comments: