Sunday, September 15, 2013

180 in 180 Days 141 & 142

Hey Ya'll,
Somehow I managed to misplace my camera last night after dinner and didn't find it again until about an hour ago. So I have pictures from yesterday, but not from today, and let's just say I need to keep this camera on me at all times. Having to snap a shot of what I'm about to put in my mouth is some serious accountability that I seriously need.

Day 141
Breakfast started out exactly as planned:
My Dutch Chocolate Achieve and 32 ounces of filtered water
Lunch wasn't exactly what it should have been, we ended up going to the movies. So I had a snack at home
and of course the obligatory movie theater popcorn (no butter) and a handful of Reese's Pieces tossed into my popcorn (don't judge me).
My snack: 1/4 cup prepared tuna salad with celery and onion. Instead of crackers I used red peppers to scoop
P.S. If you haven't seen Riddick-D I highly recommend seeing it, if for no other reason than to hear Vin Diesel growl *le sigh* ... but I digress LOL

I intended to go out and about in my new environment to watch the Floyd Mayweather vs. Canelo fight. But when I realized that I would have to go alone after dark I changed my mind...I'm not all the familiar with everything here in the daylight so night time isn't exactly a comfortable time for me to explore where I know people will be drinking and wound up a bit. Instead I hung out at home and yes...had a couple (literally 2) beers. It's been so long since I've had a beer and they were so delicious! 
Crab legs, boiled corn and potatoes
No all that was not just for me there were 3 of us sharing LOL

Yesterday was not as controlled as it needed to be, but it was not "Out of control"...Today on the other had. *lowers head in slight shame* 
remember I don't have any photos, but we'll say that tomorrow's run might need to have a little more umpf in it. But even beyond my plate I feel like I really had a chance to reset today. I'm actually not dreading getting up to run in the morning like I usually do. And I am SUPER excited about entering my last 2 weeks in Jillian Michael's Body Revolution program. That woman is so intense, I just need to switch my routine up for a little break from her. I'm sure I'll break her back out to beat the Holidays, because I can't go seeing friends and family looking and feeling as if I've been doing nothing all this time. I think after I'm finished with Jillian I'm going to unroll my mat and dig deep into my practice there. I miss having a teacher, but I have to do whatever I can to elevate my Zen. Plus running is beating my body up and I need the increased flexibility and mobility that yoga brings along with it. 

As for the other parts of my Zen, I'm just waiting for certain chips to fall so that I can watch the domino effect apply itself positively throughout my life. I am so ready for all of the newness coming my way, I have to force my containment. I feel beyond Blessed and not much has even materialized yet. But I know it's happening. And I hope those of you who have decided to take on a 180 challenge know that your Blessings in life are happening too, even if they have not materialized yet. See ya'll tomorrow

Peace & Namaste Ya'll


No comments: