Wednesday, September 25, 2013

180 in 180 Days 151-152

Hey Ya'll,
Last night was a bit rough, for some reason I had a stomachache. Maybe because I disrupted my current eating patterns. The progressively cooler weather is changing my desires so I'm going to need to come up with a Fall and Winter eating plan quick fast and in a hurry. (plus any other synonyms you can think of for Now) Today was no different actually, I ate differently than I have been with my shake in the middle of the day for lunch instead of at the beginning and end. I've decided that the beginning and the end need to remain in place until I am out of mix. Which honestly will only be about another 4 or 5 days. After that I have to just keep things in check, I'm just terrified that I will somehow mess up all of the good work I've done these last two weeks. I'm determined to keeping moving forward in this just like with the rest of my life. No looking back and no falling back into detrimental habits. I have plenty to look forward to in just the near coming months alone and that is keeping me motivated.
Day 151
Breakfast I was chilly outside and an ice cold shake was not going to cut it.
Homemade Sweet Potato Bread with turkey bacon and Orange juice
I was so hungry I nearly forgot to take the picture.
I think the last two days have been so different in my eating because I seem to have been way too hungry when finally deciding to make a meal. Hmm, I'll have to force myself to be more aware of this tomorrow. 
I did forget to take my picture this time until after I finished eating
Chicken wings, and about a cup of Shrimp Fried Rice
For dinner I was not hungry so I simply mixed up a cup of the Accell metabolism drink by Zrii

Day 152
Breakfast was courtesy of my mother, I couldn't resist it was smelling amazing and my run this morning was long and draining.
Tomato, Sausage, and Spinach Fritatta (fancy word for baked omelette)
Homemade Sweet Potato Bread and Unsweetened Applesauce
Lunch day 152
Lunch Dutch Chocolate Achieve by Zrii and 32 ounces of water to wash it down
snack shared with my kiddo
Air-Popped Popcorn (yes my weakness in snack choices)
So I did in fact fail to photograph dinner, my mother cooked yet again.
Oven baked bar-b-que chicken with baked beans and potato salad.
I made sure to drink 16 ounces of water before beginning to eat, 8 ounces while I ate, and another 8 ounces as I finished eating. All 32 ounces of water helped me to feel full well before I normally would have if I waited to drink until I was nearly finished shoveling food into my face. 

I only have 2 more workouts with Jillian Michael's before I set her aside for a couple of weeks and sink deeply into my mat for some much needed yoga refocus. If you couldn't tell, I am so ready to be finished with this body revolution. My body has been revolutionized and is now in need of a small break Haha! I thank each of you for any time that you may take to come by and see how I am doing. if you have some positive energy to send out into the world I ask that a simple thought be sent my way for just a moment. I could use a little extra good juju to help bring my first journey to a close. If anyone else needs good energy sent their way I have plenty to share. Until next time 
Peace & Namaste Ya'll



No comments: