Sunday, August 25, 2013

180 in 180 Day 114-121

Hey Ya'll,
I'm feeling great and starting to look good again, so I figured now was as good a time as any to tighten up on my diet again. It's not that I haven't been making progress, because I've actually done well considering how quickly my life has started to spin around. I have quite a bit of traveling coming my way over the next 6 months and I want to my outward appearance to match the way I feel on the inside. SEXY. I know nothing will happen overnight, but since I've gotten a good jump start on things these last few months adding a catalyst may be exactly what I need for drastic physical changes to come about and meet my drastic personal changes.

I was doing well until I was suddenly no longer in control of my grocery lists. But I've found a system and I think I can get what I need to be successful. Although this will take some communication of my needs I at least have people in my corner who want me to be happy. People who are willing to give me whatever they can to help me make my life great. I am so grateful for my turned around life. I asked for this journey and I am embracing it with both arms. I only have 59 days left let's see how much more I can get out of it.

Peace and Namaste Ya'll

No comments: