Friday, July 9, 2010

Insurance

I am SO disappointed in the big business of insurance. Being charged extra money because I'm allergic to Cedar!!!! WTF what kind of sadistic greedy mongrel thought this up? All I wanted to do was be able to see my gyno annually, get my allergy script filled as needed, and be able to see a doc if anything else happens to occur. Then to top it off they're charging me a higher premium because it took THEM a month to complete the process. Again WTF!!!

*EXHALE* *INHALE* *EXHALE*

Okay, I'm fine. I'll be just fine. This is only temporary until our personal situation improves. Thank you Lord for my parents. Thank you Lord for your favor. Thank you Lord for the Blessings that you have coming our way. Hallelujah and Amen.

On a different note, I am ashamed to say that I have only gotten on the floor a handful of times since I've been here. I've tried using a podcast to help guide me through a few Ashtangas. It was alright, that was the only time I did more that 5 minutes. But I don't think I enjoy the instructor all that much. So now I must search through the copious amounts of yoga related podcasts to find the right one for me. Of course I would much rather be in a class, but that isn't in the budget right now *sigh*. I wish my instructor K would start video casting, but she still hasn't decided if that's the direction she's going in. But I can assure you if K chooses to, I will be the first one to promote her and follow religiously. I miss her terribly. Guess I've talked enough, off to study for my content exam and then to stretch in a dolphin pose for a minute. Bye now.

No comments: