Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 4 and 5 of the Open Mat Journey

Yesterday (day 4) I was super duper late on opening my mat, I did two video podcasts one geared toward helping cyclists recharge (mostly because my legs were tight from the treadmill) then a moon flow. Because I got to my mat so late I decided today that I would simply leave my mat open in a space on the floor that was out of the way and provided enough space for me to more around. That worked out really well for me, I stepped on the mat and moved twice today for at least 20 minutes each time. And I've decided to begin my fast in the morning to aide me in my open mat journey. I haven't solidified a length of time for this cleanse simply because I want to take it one day at a time and live in each moment. Let's see how this goes....

No comments: