Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 2 of the Open Mat Journey

Yesterday I was motivated enough to hit the treadmill for 45 minutes. I even opened my mat for a solid 15 minutes after dinner. YAY ME!! I used my  iPod this time to help keep me focused. It's this video podcast called YogAmazing, I'm not 100% sure how I feel about it just yet. The guy's teaching style is different from what I'm used to, but he's still kind  of inviting. We'll see how this goes. But I opened my mat for little longer AND That was while everyone was up moving around the place and asking "Why are you doing  yoga?" and "Mommy can I do it too?" My responses, "Because my body needs this right now, my back hurts and Yes honey just stay on your side" in that order Ha Ha. Then we went out for like the first time in a million years, and even though the scene was not what we anticipated I still had fun people watching and playing Uno and Pool with my husband. I'm easy to please :-).But I was up too late last night and woke up too early this morning LOL I had a baby shower to help with and now that's all done I'm exhausted. Ugh, I'm going to have to hunt down a sequence of poses that are good for digestion because I've had too much cake LOL Let's see what I can find in that realm. Oh yea and I think I've found a cleanse that will work for now, especially now, I definitely need it LOL

No comments: