Wednesday, April 17, 2013

San Francisco..Ding Ding!

Hey Ya'll,
So I am back in Texas, fresh faced and full of West coast seafood. Yay me! I visited and toured more places than ever during this trip. So much so that I managed to strain a muscle in my left calf. But I toughed it out to still be able to enjoy the whole trip. Chinatown, the Ferry Market Building, the Ferry Market Farmer's Market, Pier 39 and the Fisherman's Wharf, Ghirardelli Square, the Castro and Filmore districts, Japantown, and finally 4 beautiful wineries in Napa Valley. Are you a wee bit jealous yet? I'm kidding, I don't want to invoke jealous or envy in anyone, but if I can inspire someone to get up, get out, and see something new and lovely then that would be beautiful. Today's post will have my favorite photos of my trip rather than too many written words. So her we go:
CUESA The Farmer's Market at the Ferry Building Pier 1

Beautiful abundance everywhere

Filmore was beautiful...for a couple of blocks at least

Restored home in the Filmore district

The Aquarium was smaller than anticipated,  but still a lovely stop

The sea lion friends were very entertaining as always

One of my most favorite people to be around  and I got to vacation with her!

The Boudin sourdough factory

The Franciscan was absolutely worth the money

Cheese, Cheese, Glorious Cheese at V. Sattui

V. Sattui 2012 Sauvignon Blanc so nice I brought home a bottle

My favorite of the 4 wineries that we visited in Napa valley

These were just a few of my most favorite moments on my long weekend. I plan to make sure that it's not too long before another "New Sites" posting. Live Love and Experience EVERYTHING!! 2013 and the age of 30 starts the life I want to live. 
Peace and Namaste Ya'll

No comments: