Saturday, April 27, 2013

180 in 180 Day 1

Hey Ya'll,
So today marks the official start of my 180 degrees in 180 days mission. Today had a few rocky points in it because I was pretty much unprepared and having to gather myself. I went grocery shopping, which is my absolute favorite household chore but I have had little to no time to get any adequate shopping done in the last 2 weeks. I literally shuddered at that thought when I realized exactly how long it had been since I last purchased a full fridge worth of real food.
My morning started with a fruit & greens smoothie and a bag of popped chips (Yea....)
My lunch consisted of leftover pizza (yea... yet another awesome choice)
My dinner was a salad with tuna and I finished off my kid's plain potato chips from her sandwich (don't judge, that stopped me from seeking out a brownie or cookie and I'm trying to crowd out the gluten and sugar)
So food wise, not the most awesome day for me today, too many processed foods. BUT tomorrow I do all the menu prep and planning for the week and that will help things move significantly smoother.

Physically is walked another mile today (which makes 4 miles so far for this week) Only 1 more to go. I also did some dancing with some people that I love to celebrate new members of our organization being introduced. It's nearly bedtime for me....Who am i kidding it was bedtime 30 minutes ago. So I'm going to complete my bedtime yoga asana to wind down for the night and completely crash.

All in all today wasn't too much of a bust. I left the house to hangout with people I haven't seen in awhile, I got some exercise, only one meal was full of gluten, and I even had a little time to myself. Tomorrow's mission is to meal prep for the upcoming week, walk another mile, talk to my mother, and research career change options for myself. Changing my career is going to be the biggest milestone in this journey and I look forward to newness and flexibility opening up in my life. Well that's all for Day 1 folks, talk to you tomorrow.
Peace & Namaste Ya'll


No comments: