Saturday, July 30, 2011

Reboot Day....Sorry I lost track

Ok the days have been blurring together lately.Working 10-12 hr shifts 6 days a week for a few weeks at a time will eventually take its toll on your extracurricular activities. My rebooting has been okay and not so okay. To be honest the absolute worst part of it has been (TMI alert) the constipation, and having to be around people who are eating and me not being able to eat, also I've been feeling as though I smell like a walking expired multi-vitamin. This isn't cute at all....I decided to help with the constipation I'm going to have a completely vegan lunch each day so things can move along, rather than taking some manufactured potentially harmful chemical aid. LOTS of leafy greens should help and I'll juice for my other 2 meals. This is still so much better than how I've been treating myself, I'm proud to have started this venture and I'm determined to complete it. Now if I can somehow get paid what I make in a year now but only have to work 20 hours a week then I'll REALLY be on to something. LOL
Peace to ya'll. Namaste.

No comments: