Thursday, January 27, 2011

Too Much Bad News

So I'm just as optimistic as the next person,
I'm a firm believe that The Most High wants what's best for all of us and if we just adhere to His will and His plan then we shall receive greatness. Now that's not to say that we will never encounter hard times, quite the opposite actually. The more you do right the more the enemy will try to tear you down and have you doubt His will and travel along the wrong path. So I do my best to let go and let The Divine take the wheel to my life. But as a mere mortal there's only so much bad news one person can handle at a stage in life. My poor husband just keeps getting No after No after NO from each of these seemingly promising interviews he's been going on. There's really only been one interview that he's had where I felt something good was supposed to come out of it and then eh ended up not being selected. All of the others have just sort of been a going through motions sort of thing. But to be honest, it seems as though the one interview that I honestly thought something would develop has poked its head out at us once again. They've called about a different role that they felt my husband might be a nice fit for. I just don't know how to keep my husband encouraged and in a positive head space. He's on the verge of giving up emotionally and our family  CANNOT handle that EVER AGAIN. It will the demise of entire life as a functioning unit and we literally just got ourselves back on track as a family. Either our Divine no longer wants us together or He is really wanting to test our endurance. All I can say is at this point I'm honestly not certain how much more I can take. It's been literally YEARS that I've been working on keeping this family together,  most of those years I worked on it all alone, and now that my counterpart is putting in work with me it's just as hard as it was when I was working alone at it *Le sigh*
Okay pity party over,
I know in my heart that we have not been forsaken and our lives are meant to be comfortable and that the comfort is coming around the corner very very very soon. My husband will have a job that ignites a career he will love, with a company he believes in, with co-workers he connects with, a schedule that fits our lifestyle wonderfully, with pay that is AT LEAST 2.5 times what his temp job is currently paying him, and he will be signing his paperwork for this position within the next 30 days. Thank you Almighty!
And thank you all for let my release and claim our greatness on here. Namaste

No comments: