Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sacred Streams

Well all, I think I'm in love. I has my introduction personal session this morning and enjoyed myself SO MUCH. There was all the personalized attention, adjustments, and guidance that I've been craving for months. I'm still concerned about how I'm going to afford the classes after this first month....but I know HE will make a way for me to make it happen. Because I need this in my life. I need the physical and spiritual growth and healing that yoga gives to me.
Oh yea,
I'm pretty sure I'm being given a promotion at work!!! I'm not sure how much of a pay increase it will be, but watch it turns out to be enough to cover my yoga practice. AND my husband keeps getting calls for interviews now, so it's just a matter of time before one of these companies falls in love with him (like I have) and hires him.......A way shall always be made for the believers. :-)

Ok, I haven't decided if I will go to class tomorrow afternoon, but I KNOW I will be there Friday morning before work. So excited to be practicing with an instructor again!! Now it's time for me to begin breaking out my cookbooks again. I need to go back to weekly menu planning and prepping my ingredients so I that can move back to a predominately plant-based whole foods diet. Eating in a zen-like manner tends to fall into place when I'm living and practicing a zen-like life. Life is Beautiful. Peace be with you all.  

No comments: