Friday, May 2, 2014

Shout out to one of my favorite blogs!

Hey Ya'll!
Today I wanted to share a post that I read on another blog. 100 Days of Real Food is a blog about a mother who wants her children to know what real food is and where real food comes from. At the beginning of April she wrote a post about fun ways to get picky eaters to try new things. I am so passionate about feeding children food that grows rather than food that is "created".. So naturally I found her suggestions really interesting. Fortunately I have never had a problem with getting my child to eat. She has pretty much always been eager to try just about anything, and she actually likes most everything she tries. As long as it's not spicy. Lol
But Lisa from 100 Days of Real Food set up this blog post that might prove to be really helpful for those of you who struggle to get your child(ren) to try new foods.  My personal favorite is the blindfolded taste recognition game. But I'm a fan of depriving one sense in order to enhance or better understand another sense.
So please be sure to stop by 100 Says of Real Food and check out this post.
Do you have picky eaters in the house? How do you get them to try new things?
Please share your experiences
Peace and Namaste Ya'll

No comments: