Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Zen-Tasting Interrupted

So my search for physical zen has been interrupted due to injuries. I can't really continue my habit for yoga right now because I managed to bust up both my wrist and my tailbone in one fell swoop (or should I say fall). I went skating with my family a week and a half ago and fell straight down on my bum trying to catch myself with my right hand down onto a lovely polished cement floor. Ohhh the constant aching. I still haven't gone to see the Dr. but hopefully this medical insurance will kick in VERY soon so that I can without having to come out of pocket on hundreds of dollars that I don't have. *sigh* You never really notice how important individual parts of your body are until they are unable to add to the union that you've grown accustom to using. I feel debilitated and lost. My body is screaming for a downward dog, but I can't make it happen not a solid one anyway, because my poor wrist (on my dominant hand mind you) won't support it. Oh sweet baby Jesus I just want to be healed so that I can move freely again. By the way, the constant pain aching through my body makes me so exhausted. By the evening all I can do is lay down and fall asleep. My body is so not happy with me right now, ugh......... Oh and so because I can barely move all I want to do right now is EAT, but I can't for multiple reason, at least not like how I want to eat. I wonder how hard it really is to come up with a way to crack the lottery codes because I really need to win right now. I'm not too greedy just one million will put me in a place where I can feel in control of my life again; body fixed, debts paid, future goals lined up, all would be good. Oh well until the dream happens I guess I'll keep ice on my wrist sitting on one "cheek" at a time and studying for my content exams. My peace will come eventually, zen will be achieved.      

No comments: