Sunday, May 30, 2010

M.I.A.

Okay so I've been silent for a very long time around here, mostly because I'm trying to figure my life out still. The teaching thing is still underway and I guess I'm becoming increasingly okay with the idea......I guess..... Anyway I am still completely in love with my yoga instructor K's flow class. I actually get excited about getting up early so I can be in her 8:30 am class. But as they say all good things must come to an end. I regretfully am moving back to Austin *sigh*. I want to stay in the Dallas-Metroplex area so badly, but it can't happen unless one of us gets a job here and SOON. This is one of the reasons that I am actually beginning to look forward to my new career in teaching. My chances of finding a job here are greater than they are in Austin *yesss* because there are so many more districts to apply to. What I'm really hoping for in teaching is a resounding peaceful moment of professional clarity. That working in this field will grant me the insight I need to know "what I want to be when I grow up". Until the fall I need a little part-time something to put some change in my pockets so that I can afford to pay for my exams in July. Maybe someone will be willing to pay me to taste all of their latest food creations and ideas, ahh wishful thinking......... 

No comments: