Tuesday, October 1, 2013

180 in 180 Days 156-158

Hey Ya'll,
I finally got back on my mat yesterday and I'll be honest, it took until today to really feel like I was comfortable on it again. But I think that had a lot to do with the video that I chose to start out with yesterday. As a speaker and yoga enthusiast Sean Corn is great, but her Vinyasa Flow Yoga Breath and Movement dvd is not easy to connect to. The first disc is very slow and she talks excessively. The second disc she doesn't speak at all, not even to give verbal cues for the next posture. I find that rather ridiculous. So today I pulled back out my Beginner's Ashtanga with Nikki Doane and that did the trick. For an hour I got to pray, breathe, and sweat...It was beautiful and I am grateful. I have another run tomorrow to pair up with my yoga session. So off to bed I go to survive 3 miles.
Peace & Namaste Ya'll

No comments: