Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Falling Behind

So, it's been a few weeks since my last update on my endeavors at IIN and I must say that it is simply because I have fallen behind in my school work. The work that pays our bills has been more demanding of my time lately and I find myself having to re-balance. I have been taking the time lately to really thinking about what I would like to do with all the information that I am gaining. Everyday I am encouraged to take a little time to really visualize my future. To form in my mind's eye what I want my life to look like and how my career fits into it. I know with no uncertainty that my passions lay with food. The ultimate goal here at the end of this program is to have a clear, defined plan for my career. To identify my truest passion and how to make a living with it without ruining my love with work. I will find that place where so many have said "Do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life." And when that revelation hits I will truly be Zen Tasting.
Namaste Ya'll

No comments: