Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Taking a Break from 2010 already

This year has been so full of choices and it's only mid-March. My mind is a bit overwhelmed now, but thankfully I get to take a much needed break. We are going to Las Vegas to visit my in-laws.
I know to many people that wouldn't seem like such a fantastic get-away (visiting the in-laws and all) But for me it is very welcomed. I love my in-laws to pieces and I'm going to take this time to connect with my breath, meditate, and just empty my mind for at least 6 of the 10 days that we will be gone. Hopefully when we return I will be rejuvenated and have the focus to make all of the life altering decisions that are awaiting my selection here at home. I have a feeling that my life will begin to reveal itself once I stop trying to hunt it down. For the next 10 days I will dive deeply into my Down Dog, take many Vinyasa, play some BINGO, catch a show or two, and eat some of the greatest food in the Southwest/West Coast Region. So wish me luck and I will be sharing my journey from among the lights of Sin City.  

No comments: